A Grand Mango festival would be organized at Dilli Haat - Pitam Pura, which is widely awaited event for National and International Tourists besides Delhites. Plan to savour the King of Fruits with us and enjoy various enjoyable other events i.e. Mango Eating Competition and daily cultural events. Highlights of Mango Festival:
- Large Varieties of Mangoes on Display
- Mango Eating Competition
- Mango Quiz for Children
- Sale of Fresh Mangoes and Mango based products
- Cultural Programmes and Magic Shows
- Sale of Handloom & handicraft items.
About Dilli Haat
- Pitampura Dilli Haat as always is considered a destination of all seasons. There is an unmatched culture and a mosaic of diversity associated. As times are changing, now comes the new 'Haat' all enveloped with a crisp and contemporary feel ready to celebrate the shades moods, events, legends and festivals of India .
The Pitampura Haat has a lot of landscaped area with terraced roof gardens. A dormitory for visiting craftsmen and a basement car parking are the new features of this Haat. The basement of the Haat can accommodate 250 cars and as many two wheelers. The Dilli Haat at Pitampura surely takes care of your taste buds. The variety of dishes available in Indian cuisine is legendary.
The food courts will surely churn out menu of ethnic delicacies. This fabulous concept of the Haat at excellent location, just under the Netaji Subhash Palace, Metro Station is a boon for Art and Craft lovers, among Delhites.